Study Questions for the Adolescent Headache Case
- What are special considerations for treatment of an adolescent with this condition, compared to an adult?
- What lessons about self-medication does this case teach?
- What migraine triggers should be considered in creating a management plan?
- How can the patient collaborate in managing her headaches?
- How does the patient's anxiety affect her symptoms and relate to her treatment?
- Why is non-pharmcologic treatment recommended in addition to treatment with medications?